Friday, February 26, 2010

POST 7... BYKI: Before You Know It

Before You Know It is a free software that you can download to help you learn Mandarin. The following is a link to a Youtube video I created as a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wccA5ySHm0

I have been using this program for over one year. I originally started using it to help myself learn Japanese. However, they have approximately 100 languages that you can choose from. For the purposes of our trip, I explained how to download the Madarian version. If you have any questions, please contact me at b.martin.2@mymail.sxu.edu.

Thank you,
Brittne

1 comment:

  1. Very helpful for this trip as well as for those who want to learn a new language and do not have time or resources to take a class.
    Your grade is 10 points for this video blog.

    ReplyDelete